The Association for Software Testing offers two levels of individual membership; Regular, and Student. Regular and membership are available at annual or lifetime pricing. As a membership-driven organization, our pricing and services change from time to time, the current pricing and attributes of membership are listed below.
Attributes of AST Membership
- Must agree to the AST Code of Ethics prior to being confirmed as an AST Member.
- Receive all AST communications directly to the email address provided during registration.
- Receive access to all online publications and other content for free.
- Receive access to AST events either for free or at a discounted rate over non-members.
- Are authorized to list their AST Membership on their Résumé or CV.
In addition to the attributes common to all AST Members, Regular Members:
- Are eligible to vote in all AST Director Elections
- Are eligible to hold leadership positions in the AST
- Receive significant discounts to in-person AST events, such as CAST
- Annual Dues: $75/yr
- Initiation fee: $20 (for new or renewing members outside grace period)
- Lifetime Regular Membership (one time fee with no initiation)
- Age 60+ US$425
- Age 50-59 US$635
- Age 40-49 US$850
- Age 30-39 US$1035
- Under 30 US$1275
All of the attributes common to all AST Members, apply to Student Members, however:
- Must be a full-time student at an accredited post-secondary educational institution
- Are not eligible to vote in all AST Director Elections
- Are not eligible to hold leadership positions in the AST
- Annual Dues: $20/yr
- Initiation fee: $10 (for new or renewing members outside grace period)