*Made possible by: DornerWorks
The fifth annual Conference of the Association for Software Testing (CAST) will be three days of interactive learning and discussion on the theme of “Skills in Testing”, at the Prince Conference Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Day One (August 2, 2010): Tutorials
Day Two (August 3, 2010): Opening Keynote, Session Tracks, Exhibits, Job Seekers Track
Day Three (August 4, 2010): Closing Keynote, Session Tracks, Exhibits, Job Keepers Track
Bonus Day (August 5, 2010): After CAST Sessions
CAST 2010 is about testing skills. Learning, observing, problem solving, understanding, decision making, and applying knowledge and experience to new challenges. Do technical or domain skills impact testing? What about other skill sets? CAST 2010 provides a venue to explore these questions and help us understand what makes a great tester.
The primary mission of CAST 2010 is to help build an active community of software testing scholars, practitioners, and learners who positively influence the practice of software testing.
See http://conferences.associationforsorftwaretesting.org for more information.
|CAST 2010 Regular Pricing||Conference Only Pass||Tutorial Only||Conference & Tutorial|
- Robert Sabourin, P. Eng, AmiBug.Com, Inc. McGill University
- Tim Coulter, Intent Media, Inc.
Facilities, Local Arrangements, & On-Site Support:
- Matt Heusser (Local Arrangements)
- Ben Simo (Facilities Administration)
- Dawn Haynes (On-Site Registration), PerfTestPlus, Inc.
- Paul Holland (Facilitation)
Publicity & Marketing:
- Scott Barber (Contracting), PerfTestPlus, Inc.
- Dawn Haynes (On-Site Coordination), PerfTestPlus, Inc.
Management, Administration, & Finance:
- Doug Hoffman (Conference Coordinator)
- Dee Ann Pizzica (Treasurer)