FEBRUARY 4-6, 2011
HARRIS INSTITUTE FOR ASSURED INFORMATION in MELBOURNE, FLORIDA
CALLS FOR PARTICIPATION
WTST Call for Participation: TEACHING ONLINE COURSES IN SOFTWARE TESTING
The Workshop on Teaching Software Testing is concerned with the practical aspects of teaching university-caliber software testing courses to academic or commercial students.
This year, we are particularly interested in teaching software testing classes online.
We invite participation by:
- academics who have experience teaching testing courses or programming courses with significant distance components
- practitioners who teach professional seminars on software testing online
- academic or practitioner instructors with significant online teaching experience and wisdom
- one or two graduate students
- a few seasoned teachers or testers who are beginning to build their strengths in teaching software testing.