I’ve been busy writing and interviewing the last several weeks, and the articles are starting to come through the pipeline. Let’s see here …
* 25 Agilists to Follow on Twitter, my stab in the dark at twenty-five people to look into — and why!
* Building a Better Build System”, an interview with Peter Smith
* Cloud Computing Conundrum, an interview with Chris Moyer
* I interviewed my friend Shmuel Gershon on Fuzzing and Fault Modeling
* And also the folks at Menlo Innovations on establishing and growing a test practice.
Then there’s the dead tree editions
* A few months back my colleague, Robert Martin, asked me to contribute the foreward to The Clean Coder: A Code of Conduct for Professional Programmers“; it ships this month and is available now for pre-order from Amazon.
* Speaking of books, our book “How to Reduce the Cost of Software Testing” will be out in September, but you can also pre-order it from Amazon. By our I mean, well, our. The book is a contributed work; my role is senior editor and author of one chapter. The list of contributors is a veritable “Who’s Who” in software testing, from Jon Bach to Cem Kaner and Selena Delesie.
Don’t worry — plenty more to come.