This is an abnormal post, but then again, I’m not sure what constitutes a “normal” post on this blog any longer. With that out of the way…
- One Quality Assurance Director (and our director tests alongside us)
- Two Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineers, with a combination of skills (Linux, Windows, Exploratory, Automation, Full Stack, Compliance, etc.)
Job description at Socialtext (or just see below 😉 )
- Write, execute, and monitor automated tests during the development process.
- Regression test integration and maintenance in Continuous Integration and Frequent Delivery processes.
- Develop expertise in deploying and testing enterprise third party integration with systems like Active Directory, LDAP, SSO, SharePoint, Salesforce, and future enterprise integrations.
- Analyze and decompose software systems and design appropriate test strategies.
- Discuss requirements and participate in agile story generation with an emphasis on story completeness and test automation strategy.
- Define story tests and perform exploratory acceptance testing in a story/Behavior Driven Development agile process.
- Define and execute security and performance testing architecture and implementation.
- Assist Customer Support and Sales Engineers with difficult problems they cannot resolve.
- Proactively bring issues and problems to the attention of Engineering management; generate and propose solutions.
- Dedicated QA Engineer, not application developer hopeful.
- Dedicated to test automation and use of automation to minimize manual testing.
- Demonstrable expertise in Selenium/WebDriver and open source test automation frameworks.
- Ability to write effective and reliable test automation scripts from story/BDD specifications.
- Using deep knowledge of the application suite, ability to define and verify acceptance tests for new and revised application features.
- Pluses: experience with agile software development, mobile testing, ReST. Ability to refactor, extend, and maintain Socialtext test automation frameworks, currently written in Perl.