I am booked to speak at several international conferences during the remainder of this year where I have availability immediately before and/or after to conduct consulting/training for companies or groups local to the conference. Any cost savings I realize by extending my trips (as opposed to making completely separate trips) will be passed on to paying clients. I’m looking forward to working with the folks who take advantage of this rare opportunity.
Specifically, I am available to the “first signed” clients for the following dates in the following locations:
- September 9-13 and/or September 18-20; in/around Prague,Czech Republic (before/after Agile Prague)
- October 7-11; in/around Sydney, Australia (before iqnite)
- October 22-25; in/around Waterloo, Canada (after Targeting Quality)
- October 28-November 1 and/or November 11-15; in/around Malmö, Sweden (before/after Øredev)
- Training/Consulting Services: these services range in duration from as short as 1 day to as long as 2 business weeks and have a base rate of U$2,000/day plus travel/lodging expenses. Discounted rates and/or reduced expense reimbursement may be available based on a client’s willingness/ability to work within potentially inflexible travel constraints.
- Rapid Performance Testing: available in 1-day lecture & demo and 2-day hands-on your current project formats.
- Lifecycle Application Performance Management: available in 1-day lecture & discussion (goes great with Rapid Performance Testing!), and 3-5 day classroom + project/product/corporate implementation mentoring formats.
- Performant Application Delivery Assessment & Improvement Strategy Development: available in abbreviated 4-5 day or standard 8-10 day formats. (Assessment & Strategy Development portions need not be consecutive and may be separated by, for example, a conference).
- Coaching/Mentoring Services: these services are custom designed and delivered to address your specific need or request based on pre-engagement conversations with me. Duration and pricing are commensurate with degree of customization required and willingness/ability to work within potentially inflexible travel constraints.
- Executive Coaching: (1-on-1 coaching for executives who want to get more from, gain an understanding of, or optimize the company’s investment in testing)
- One-on-One Performance Test Mentoring: (one senior performance architect/engineer/tester with one or more currently active projects)
- Performance Testing in Sprint Coaching: (performance-centric members of currently active Sprint team with some whole team interaction)
- Deliver Performant Code/Stories Coaching: (development-centric members of currently active project)
- Transitioning to Agile Testing / Increasing in Sprint Test Effectiveness Coaching: (test-centric members of currently active Sprint team with some whole team interaction)
- Performance Tester Coaching: (performance-centric members of a single in-progress project)
- Aligning Testing Programs with Business Value Coaching: (joint sessions with executive management, product/project management, and test-centric team members)
- Product-Level Test Strategy & Design Mentoring: (1-on-1 or small groups – typically project or higher test directors/managers/leads plus some interaction with program/product/project director/manager/owner)
I don’t produce software systems.
I help those who do produce software systems do it better.
I am a tester.