The nomination period for the 2013-2014 Board of Directors (BOD) is now open. If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else to the BOD election slate, please be aware of the following information:
- Nominees must have become AST Members prior to August 26, 2012
- Nominees must have a demonstrated a track record of supporting the mission of AST
- All nominations must be seconded by another member of AST
- In order to participate in the voting process you must have been a regular or life member for a least one month prior to the election (July 27, 2013)
Members of the Executive and Board of Directors are expected to be actively engaged in the leadership of the AST including, but not limited to, the following:
- Participation in bi-monthly conference calls (executives)
- Attending three in person board meetings per year (one held at CAST)
- Involvement in the day to day operations
- Involvement in current and future projects
Nominations must be sent to [email protected] by 12:00 p.m. GMT on Sunday, August 18, 2013.
We look forward to receiving your nominations.