Keynotes and Tutorials
It is with great excitement that we announce our keynotes for CAST 2014.
This year we have an engaging lineup of experts that we’re confident will provoke new ideas and enrich the conferring that you can only find at CAST.
- “Test Cases are Not Testing: Towards a Performance Culture” – James Bach, Satisfice
- “There Was Not a Breech; There Was a Blog” – Ben Simo, eBay
- “Software Testing: State of the Practice (And Art! And Science!) – Matt Heusser, Excelon Development
- “STEM to STEAM: Advocacy to Curricula” – Dr. Carol Strohecker, RISD
- “Scaling up with Embedded Testing” – Trish Khoo, Google
- “Context-Driven Change Leadership: How to Keep from Feeling Testy” – Selena Delesie and Matt Barcomb
- “Continuous Automated Testing: A Communication System that Scales!” – Noah Sussman
- “How We Discover” – Anne-Marie Charrett
- “Speaking the Language” – Ben Kelly and Iain McCowatt
- “The Art and Science of Test Heuristics” – Fiona Charles
- “The Art of Performance Analysis” – Mark Tomlinson
We will be live streaming CAST again this year and will be featuring both keynotes and full track sessions. The live stream is free; so if you can’t make it to NYC this year join us online.