2015-2016 Board of Directors Nominations Now Open
The nomination period for the 2015-2016 Board of Directors (BOD) is now open. If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else to the BOD election slate, please be aware of the following information:
- Nominees must have become AST Members prior to August 4, 2014
- Nominees must have a demonstrated a track record of supporting the mission of AST
- All nominations must be seconded by another member of AST
Members of the Executive and Board of Directors are expected to be actively engaged in the leadership of the AST including, but not limited to, the following:
- Participation in regular calls (executives)
- Attending three in person board meetings per year (one held at CAST)
- Involvement in the day to day operations
- Involvement in current and future projects
Nominations must be sent to [email protected] by 12:00 p.m. GMT on Sunday, July 12, 2015.
We look forward to receiving your nominations.
The Elections Committee,
Erik Davis, Keith Klain, Michael Larsen