Thank you to everyone who decided to run for the AST 2019-2020 Board of Directors! The nomination period is now closed and in the next week we will announce the eligible candidates along with a call to membership question reminder.
We welcome questions for the candidates from any of our members. We will publish all serious questions, and choose a shorter list to submit to the candidates. To submit a question for the candidates, please use this Google Form.
Outline of Remaining Election Proceedings
May 6: Open Nominations, ask the membership for Candidate Questions June 21: Close of Nominations, 11:59 PM (UTC/GMT -7)
- On or around July 1st: Announce Eligible Candidates, membership question reminder
- July 12: Close of Membership Questions, 11:59 PM (UTC/GMT -7)
- On or around July 15: Send Candidate Membership-Sourced Questionnaire
- On or around Aug 5: Publish Candidate Questionnaire Answers
- Aug 12: Start of Voting. All eligible members will be sent a link to vote electronically for up to four candidates.
- Aug 14: Voting closes, 6:00 PM (UTC/GMT -7)
- Aug 15: 2018-2019 AST Board Announced at CAST
The Elections Committee,
Simon ‘Peter’ Schrijver