The Association for Software Testing offers two levels of individual membership; Regular, and Student. Regular and membership are available at annual or lifetime pricing. As a membership-driven organization, our pricing and services change from time to time, the current pricing and attributes of membership are listed below.
Attributes of AST Membership
- Must agree to the AST Code of Ethics prior to being confirmed as an AST Member.
- Receive all AST communications directly to the email address provided during registration.
- Receive access to all online publications and other content for free.
- Receive access to AST events either for free or at a discounted rate over non-members.
- Are authorized to list their AST Membership on their Résumé or CV.
In addition to the attributes common to all AST Members, Regular Members:
- Are eligible to vote in all AST Director Elections
- Are eligible to hold leadership positions in the AST
- Receive significant discounts to in-person AST events, such as CAST
- Annual Dues: US $75/yr
- Lifetime Regular Membership: US $1000
All of the attributes common to all AST Members, apply to Student Members, however:
- Must be a full-time student at an accredited post-secondary educational institution
- Are not eligible to vote in all AST Director Elections
- Are not eligible to hold leadership positions in the AST
- Annual Dues: $20/yr